LASER4DIY - Open-Source Laser Structuring for Making PCBs
- LASER4DIY introduction (English)
- Project description on www.photonikforschung.de (German)
- Open-Source-Laserstrukturierer für die DIY-Platinenfertigung, www.photonikforschung.de, article from 2016 (German)
- We will be at LASER World of Photonics, Munich, Germany, 24-27 June. Visit us at booth B2 431
- We have released the first version of our Open-Hardware TEC (thermoelectric cooling) controller!
- Andreas Welzmüller presented the project at MakerCon Germany. Check out his slides here.
- We were at the Maker Faire in Rome. There were many people interested into our project. We had many good talks and a great time!
- Get the latest news on Twitter: @laser4diy
- Nd:YVO4 laser source (work in progress)
- Lasersafe - parametric laser experiment enclosure
- Interactive enclosure planner (version 1)
- Laser safety window materials (interactive diagram) - transmission measurements with common transparent materials
- documentation (in German): Ermittlung der Absorption, Transmission und Reflexion von transparent Materialien
- TEC Controller
- Constant Current Power Source (work in progress)
- more to come - stayed tuned!