- Table Size: 165mm x 165mm
- Overall Size: 368mm x 333mm x 56mm (with pancake motor)
- Based on 2 OpenBuilds NEMA17 V-Slot Actuators with Lead Screw
The Laser4DIY XY Table is licensed under the CERN-OHL-P v2.
|2||StandardEndPlate_BeamBracket||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm||2mm_ALL_with_tabs.dxf|
|2||StandardEndPlate_InnerPart||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm|
- " -
|2||StandardEndPlate_OuterPart||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm||- " -|
|1||EndPlateLower_BeamBracket||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm||- " -|
|1||EndPlateLower_InnerPart||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm||- " -|
|1||EndPlateLower_OuterPart||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm||- " -|
|1||EndPlateUpper_BeamBracket||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm||- " -|
|1||EndPlateUpper_InnerPart||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm||- " -|
|1||EndPlateUpper_OuterPart||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm||- " -|
|1||BedRuler||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 2mm||- " -|
|2||SledPlate||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 3mm||3mm_ALL_with_tabs.dxf|
|1||BedPlate||Laser cutting||Aluminium (AlMg3), 3mm||- " -|
|2||SledSpacer||Laser cutting||MDF, 5mm||5mm_sledspacer.dxf||Could also be aluminium|
|1||Microswitch Bracket||3d printing||any plastic e.g. PLA||MicroswitchBracket.stl|
|1||Microswitch Bracket 2||3d printing||any plastic e.g. PLA||MicroswitchBracket.2stl|
The "end plates" are made of 3 layers of lasercut aluminium, which are aligned and held together by M3 screws. It is also possible to have them CNC milled as one piece, but we chose laser cutting as it is much cheaper to get them produced this way.
- Please see included STEP file where the individual parts go.
- The wheels are attached with 6mm spacers, with standard spacers on one side and eccentric spacers on the other side of the sled. The eccentric spacers can be used to increase the force the wheels press onto the beams.
- The lasercut holes in the aluminium plates are often too small. Drill them out to have the right sizes so that the screws go through. The only exception are 4 holes in the bed plate:
These holes need an M3 thread to be cut into. Use M3x5 screws to bolt the upper sled plate to the bed plate using these threaded holes.
- The 8mm shims (12x8x1mm) are not shown in the STEP file. The shims go onto the lead screws between the lock collars and the ball bearings.
Copyright FabLab München e.V. 2021
This source describes Open Hardware and is licensed under the CERN-OHL-P v2
You may redistribute and modify this documentation and make products using it under the terms of the CERN-OHL-P v2 (https:/cern.ch/cern-ohl).
This documentation is distributed WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Please see the CERN-OHL-P v2 for applicable conditions